Monday, July 20, 2009

~VERY IMPORTANT PERSON AWARD~

VERY IMPORTANT

PERSON AWARD

Presented to :

MR. ZAIHAM BIN HASSIM

Be it hereby recognized that the above-named person

is the very important person in my life,

by virtue of many demonstrated acts,

among which are these:

* always being there when i need you*

* understanding my moods and

knowing my dearest desires *

* loving me when i'm up, down and in-between *

* being a source of patience, love and strength,

even when i am irrational *

* somehow always bringing out the best in me *

* even when taken-for-granted by me,

continuing to provide for the needs and

desires of the unpredictable creature i am *

In grateful acknowledgement

of all of the above,

this award is given this day 20hb July 2009


signed by : Hazelnut Lady

~ My provider of love and everything ~

3 Comments:

  1. PenamparJepon said...
    Thanks a lot my Dear...tak sangka syg menghargai diri abg selama ni..abg akan sentiasa menyintai syg hingga akhir hayat abg..4 eva loving you!
    HAZELNUT LADY said...
    Erm tau takper..hikhik..
    PenamparJepon said...
    eleeehhh...berlagak lar tu..huhu

Post a Comment